Sunday, February 24, 2013

First reflective statement




What is this course about?
This is an English course; it’s about academic reading, writing and summarizing; how to develop our academic business skills
What I have learnt so far?
I have learnt how to summarize an article and extract the main points like what we did last week with Alhajj article. Moreover, I learnt how to use bloggers and post a discussion online; communicate with my colleagues .
What do I expect to get from this course?
I am expecting to develop my reading, writing and summarizing skills and improve my punctuation; expand my vocabulary.
What do I know about Hedley?
Mr. Hedley Butterfield is an English teacher in the Higher College of Technology; he has worked in various places and been through lots of experiences. He is married with 2 daughters .furthermore, Mr Hedley went for a trip to the Grand Canyon, Hawaii, HongKong, and many other countries; he likes being in the wild and nature. He told us some stories about his adventures and how to save yourself if you were ever chased by a crocodile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment